The purpose of the BWSA is to promote the sport of fishing in Lake Huron by sponsoring, designing, or assisting in projects that make improvement to fish rearing, habitat or public fishing facilities.
It is also our purpose to educate, encourage, and increase the pleasure derived from fishing for our members and the general public and to support various charitable groups.
We are a non profit corporation, located in Port Huron, Michigan however our club members come from all over the state.
March 2014 Newsletter
WILD GAME DINNER, Wednesday, March 12, 2014 at the American Legion Post #8.Click HERE to view the December 2013 Newsletter!
Click HERE to view the August 2013 Newsletter!
Click HERE to view the April 2013 Newsletter!
Click HERE to view the March 2013 Newsletter!
Click HERE to view the February 2013 Newsletter!
Click HERE to view the January 2013 Newsletter!
Articles of interest for March include:
• WILD GAME DINNER on Wednesday, March 12 at the American Legion Post 8
• FISHING FOREVER 15th Annual Banquet & Extravaganza! March 27, 2014
• Notes from the Board of Directors
• Making Memories in Marathon!
• Anderson's Pro Bait Fishing Report for March
• Chipotle Barbecued Fish Recipe
• Membership Application and Big Fish Registration Forms. CLICK HERE!
• and more!
• "Fishing Forever" Reminder Letter - CLICK HERE!